Friday, July 8, 2016

Q3 FAL: The Goals


It's time to declare some 3rd Quarter goals.  Since I have so many UFOs I like goals. It helps me narrow down what to work on. 

1.  Disappearing Four Patch - A Quilt of Valor.  I need lots more blocks.


2. Another Quilt of Valor. I just need to finish binding. 


3. Donation quilt from orphan blocks - Happy Blocks in a Peace Sign theme. This just needs binding. 

4. Donation quilt from some really, really, really old swapped Bow Tie blocks.  It's pinned and ready for some quilting. 


5. Wonky Logs Donation quilt. The batting is pieced and it's ready to be sandwiched, quilted and bound.

6.  ABC baby quilt for nephew's baby due on Halloween.   I have several sets of 6.5 inch ABCs from swaps.  These will become Happy Blocks. 

7. See you in the Funny Papers...er, I mean comics.  I hope it will soon be a MARVELous quilt for my grandson. Yes, more Happy Blocks!

8. Broken Wheel.  Batting is pieced and backing is ready. 

9. Frazzled...aka Fractured.  Batting and backing are ready. 


10. I need to sew 130 six inch blocks together and then finish it up. 

11. Just needs the top red row and then I'll look for a backing.  

12. Wild Kingdom Jacob's Ladder.  It needs some work. 

 13. String Star. I'm going to hand quilt but without air-conditioning it's too hot to work on it. I'm going to get it sandwiched so it will be ready if there is a cooler day. 



10 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

So many great quilts to finish! I love your Broken Wheel quilt top!

gayle said...

I love them all! (And I'm going to now give up sleep so I can try to keep up with you...)

Julierose said...

WOW--lotsa quilts ready to be finished you have there!! Nice works all hugs, Julierose

Nicky said...

So many projects that are well on the way - hope you push them all forward!

Georgi said...

These are all so bright and scrappy!! Love them! Good luck this quarter!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Looks like you have chosen lots of fun projects--good luck with your finishes!

Lisa J. said...

Love that string star. Good luck with your finishes!

Kaja said...

Good luck with your finishes: my head is spinning just from reading your list.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

So many beautiful quilts on the line - I really like Frazzled, and the zig zag, and the string star - I could go on and on.

Nicky said...

Thanks for linking up to FAL2016 on behalf of your team of hosts