Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another UFO Bites the Dust and Another ALYoF Goal Completed!

Twinklers
A Quilts of Valor Quilt
60 x 80



I started it in May 2013 after a link to the pattern at Claudia's Quilt Shoppe was posted on the Stashbusters Yahoo Group.  I made some blue blocks from scraps that month when the RSC color of the month was blue. 

To finish this quilt was my goal for June for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  (#90 at goal setting party). 



I quilted it on my plain Jane DSM with loops and stars. 

6 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

What a beautiful quilt, and what a worthy cause! I know it will be well loved.

Dasha said...

Those twinklers were one of the first posts I'd seen in the RSC. I loved them then and I still love them! I have every intention of making some myself, but that is about #372 on the list. LOL.

Gina said...

It's lovely xx

scraphappy said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the pattern. Best of all, a finish feels so good!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Fantastic finish... congrats!