Friday, July 19, 2013

Overwhelmed in Happy...

....Blocks.  

I'm participating in a Happy Block swap of sorts. People sign up for groups of 4-4.5 inch centers and/or groups of 6-6.5 inch centers.  I signed up for 2 groups of each size.  Participants send off a group of 6 centers to each participant in each group to be bordered. When you receive the centers you add 2.5 inch borders to 5 of them and keep one of your choice.   It's great fun to see what borders get added to your centers and great fun to pick out borders for other people's centers.  I'll probably use a lot of what comes back to me for donation quilts.  What follows is what I've bordered for others.  Can't wait to get mine back.



















Since I've finished up so many happy blocks I guess I can link to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts and then Can I Get a Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict? 

3 comments:

Paula said...

wow! What great blocks. I really 'heart' the flip flop / beach ones and the jungle animal ones, but they are all so wonderful!

Ellen said...

A terrific group of fun blocks!

The Quilting Elf said...

You sure have some great fabrics to add to people's blocks! I love your choices.
Kathy T. in Tampa