Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Izzy's Wedding Quilt - Update



I've joined together several more arches for Izzy's Double Wedding Ring Quilt.  In case you don't follow me...Izzy is my 8 year old granddaughter who told me I was going to live long enough to attend her wedding. I thought in case I don't live that long I better make her a quilt and attend her wedding in spirit.

I'm about 2/3 way finished with this part of the process. I guess there's no hurry! I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced for the first time. WOW...there's lots of lovely WIPs going on out there in blogland!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea behind this quilt. Izzy is one lucky little lady.

Lucy said...

That's going to be a fun Double Wedding Ring! Great work!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

This quilt is on my "someday" list. I really like what you have done so far. I promised my niece a fancy wedding quilt when she was small. She soon turns 18 and I haven't started anything....Yikes!