Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just a Few Minutes Each Day


Holiday vacations are over, ten hour work days are back. But I'm still finding a little time to sew each day. I'm working on 6 inch churn dashes in civil war fabrics for an upcoming swap. I'm hoping to swap 24 blocks - 2 sets of 6 negative and 2 sets of 6 positive and keep duplicates of same for myself.

It's Linky Party Tuesday at Freemotion by the River.

And, if you want to check out some projects using words check out the In Your Words Blog Hop. hosted by Linda at Buzzing and Bumbling.  My project is on the list to appear on Monday, Jan 14! I've had it finished since first week of Jan.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

I have always loved this block!

Amy said...

I am having a rough time of getting into the swing of thing after Christmas! Looks like you are super busy. Love your blocks! :). Happy New Year!

Betty Lou said...

Love the blues---------and of course Civil War fabrics. Be sure and share when it's finished.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful blocks and the pattern is perfect for the fabrics! 10 hour days.....that would definitely cut into quilting time! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Michelle said...

Love those fabrics!

Stella Nemeth said...

What a great idea for a swap. I like the colors on your blocks, but then I love blue.