Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TAST 2012 - Buttonhole Stitch

Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge  (TAST)  buttonhole stitch. This is my flower. Only other stitch is seed. So, it's a buttonhole seed flower. 

More buttonhole stitches on gingham. 

All four "happy blocks" with fly and buttonhole stitches stitched together and on their way for a lap quilt sampler. I will probably embroider more on the white like I did with the quote on upper left block. My word for 2012 is listen so I will probably cover the squares with more quotes that relate to listening or things I like to listen to. 

7 comments:

Arlene Delloro said...

I love your buttonhole flower! You are very creative.

LyndaJ said...

The buttonhole flower was a stroke of sheer imagination. Love it!

Gail said...

Nice start on a great idea! It was fun looking at your other projects too -- I'm inspired! Happy Stitching!
Gail

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What lovely, happy work. I also am inspired.

FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

Love the flower and leaves.

ValerieL said...

Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

I like the gingham piece. It just looks happy.