Time to declare goals again for Finish-A-Long Third Quarter. I don't always meet my goals but I do advance the quilts listed as goals further along. I always think it's a good idea to have goals.
1. Roman Stripe - needs quilting. Thinking hand quilting with perle #8 right now. I have a couple of spools of yellow thread but haven't found a backing yet.
2. Coin Toss - need to find a backing and get it quilted. I'm thinking machine quilting in rainbow colors at this point. I want to get this finished for the farmer's wife widow who lives with her son down the road. She is ailing.
3. Selvage Yard - need to find a backing and get it quilted. I'm thinking fmq on my dsm.
4. Rosebud. Need to find backing then get it quilted. I'm thinking of quilting on my DSM.
5. STARZ. Blocks from a really, really, really, really old swap. Needs sashing and top made then quilted.
6. Snowball's Chance. I've got it pinned to the backing. It needs some machine and hand quilting.
7-12 Donation Quilts matched up with their backings. They need quilting and binding.
13. A really, really, really, really old mystery quilt. I THINK it is pinned to the backing and I just need to get it quilted.
14. Old MacDonald Mystery Sampler. Need to find backing then I'm going to hand quilt.
15. Butterflies. Need to find backing. I'm tending toward hand quilting this one.
16 - 17. Finish 2 I Spy ABC quilts. I've already finished two of four. Lots of family babies due this year!
18. 30's Chunky Churn Dash from swap. I think I'll combine with a calico spools swap. Need to make top and finish.
19. Floral Chunky Churn Dash Swap. Combining with butterfly (scrap) snowballs. Need to make top after I make more snowballs. And then need to finish.
20. Fall Chunk Churn Dash from swap. Combining with framed four patches and flying geese. Need to make lots more flying geese and then find backing and finish.
21. MoROSE Garden. Need to find backing and get quilted. Not sure how I'm going to quilt it at this point.
It's always good to have goals!
Good luck on yours!