Monday, November 28, 2016

QBB FQ Challenge

St. Louis 16 Patch
40 x 60
It's just a top for now.  I need to piece together some batting leftovers and find a backing and then I probably won't get it quilted until after the first of the year (along with the pile of other donation quilts). 




When finished the quilt will go to Quilts Beyond Borders. 
The quilt started with this FQ I received from a QBB Coordinator along with the label to be added.  The challenge was to make a quilt using this FQ and some of my scraps. 


The FQ was used in these blocks.  And the rest was from my scrap chunks. 

I moved a FQ forward into a quilt top so linking up today to 

8 comments:

Louise said...

16 patches make such great quilts! You did a nice job finding scraps with all the colors from that FQ. I'm going to go read up on QBB now, to see what charity you support.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

What a fun Scrappy quilt--looks great and it's nice that you could use up some stash too!

Sharon said...

Fun quilt! And this reminds me that I have a 16-patch in process that I need to get back to! Thanks for the nudge.

Miaismine said...

What a cheerful quilt! It looks like a playground of color! :)

Patty said...

fun scrappy quilt. Thanks for thinking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. Good luck with your goal!

Anonymous said...

Good one for a finishing goal!

Kate said...

Very bright and fun! Good luck with your OMG.

Edith said...

Nice job using that fat quarter, this is a lovely quilt.