Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wonky Logs in Red and Time for a Quilt




I'm actually camping but scheduled this post for ScrapHappy Saturday. 
The Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month is red. 
I made eight nine inch wonky log blocks in red and sewed them together into 18 inch blocks. 

I've been making these since last year with my string scraps. 
Now there are 20 eighteen inch blocks! 
Time to make a quilt!! 

Happy 4th! 
And it's my baby's 31st birthday today. 
Lots of reasons to celebrate! 


8 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Happy camping and may the sun smile upon your tent with nary a raindrop. Come back refreshed! The wonky Log Cabins are bright and happy-looking, good work!

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOTS to celebrate. Enjoy!!

gayle said...

I hope your weather is dryer than ours is today! Raining buckets out there.
Love your log cabins and I'm really looking forward to seeing the quilt!
Carry on, O happy camper.

Mystic Quilter said...

Don't the two blocks of green and red look amazing together.

Angie said...

Can't wait to see your wonky LC quilt! I'm going to drool over all the different fabrics, I'm sure!

Sheila said...

Your blocks are beautiful! Awesome! Yes, time for a quilt : )

scraphappy said...

Time to make a quilt! That is the best time of all. Enjoy watching the blocks come together.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have FUN piecing your blocks into a quilt top! I'll be looking forward to seeing it come together.