Friday, October 31, 2014

XOXOXO Is Finished!


XOXOXO
60 X 72


I've finished my October goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. 
I didn't think I was going to get this completed before the end of the month but a few blog readers cheered me on enough to get moving on it. 



Then I blogged about how boring it was to make the blocks and felt I could not complete the quilt. 
That is when the kind cheerleaders stepped in and gave some words of encouragement. 

I quilted it on my plain Jane DSM with some loops, flowers and hearts (that sometimes look a little more like leaves). 

This is another UFO off my list. 
I started this in January 2013. 

My daughter wants some themed lap quilts to throw on her couch for each month of the year. 
This year for Christmas she will get a Snowball/9 Patch for January and this for February. 


A Lovely Year of Finishes

9 comments:

Andee said...

I LOVE this one! Too cute with the hearts and xx's and oo's! Might add it to my do this one list!

Cathi said...

What a fantastic quilt! The colours are fabulous, as is the design. Love the row of hearts at the top and bottom!

Julierose said...

Good way to go girl! you finished up all those boring edges!! And it came out beautifully! Hugs, Julierose

Anonymous said...

That looks so wonderful!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful ... Lucky daughter!

sophie said...

This looks very familiar ... probably an in-progress photo of this one inspired the next you know what ... I especially like the heart blocks mixed in.

Nann said...

What an exuberant design! Love the heart blocks among the hugs and kisses. Congratulations on the finish.

Dena said...

Everyone needs a cheerleader. The quilt is very nice!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Wow! Another beauty... and pinks & reds make the happiest looking quilts. I'm sure your daughter can't wait for February.