Saturday, October 25, 2014

Final Chapter of Tales from the Dark Side

This is the last weekend for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month - Brown, Black, Gray. 

This week I've made 64 lozenges from my 2.5 scraps...


...a HST block (plus extra HSTs) from my gray 4.5 inch scraps...

...spools from my 1.5 inch scraps...

...and finally, I've added another 49 patch in cream/browns made from 1.5 inch scraps. 

I didn't even get to any string projects this month but I think I will have a use for them later on this year. 

Got Scraps? 


10 comments:

Marly said...

Wow! That's so much in just one week! They all look great.

Sally Trude said...

I so enjoy seeing your wonderful collection of prints. And ribbon candy definitely belongs on the dark side because it looks so good on the outside, but always disappoints.

scraphappy said...

What a beautiful collection of blocks this week. They look quite bright and fresh for darks!

Katie Z. said...

Super blocks!

Edith said...

You've had a productive week, loving all your blocks!

Julierose said...

Cathy, you are, without a doubt, the most productive quilter I have ever known! and your stuff is super! Loving those darkside lozenges...hugs, Julierose

Jeanne said...

You have made great blocks from your scraps!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Busy busy busy!!

Lots of fun projects . . .

Dasha said...

My goodness you got a lot done! Love all your cute fabrics too.

Mystic Quilter said...

Haven't you been the busy one!!
Lovely projects