Monday, September 2, 2013

Only 70 More To Go !


I've just finished 15 more 5.5 inch Sister's Choice blocks. I've completed 218 blocks but need a total of 288 to make an 80x90 quilt (if my math is right).  I've used WOW for the background and various blue fabrics for the star points.  I participate in a 3 inch 9 patch swap with some ladies in a Yahoo Group so I have the 70 9-patches I need to complete my goal.   Then I just have to figure out what to do with the 9 patches I receive in the next swap!

To see what other folks have on their Design Walls this fine day visit Judy's Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Your blocks look great - a perfect way to use the 9 patch swap blocks.

Judy said...

I have a shoebox full of 3 inch 9 patch blocks, this looks like a good idea for them. What are your measurements for the rest of the components? The quilt is looking good!!

Kitchener Quilter said...

What a lovely quilt you have coming there. I had never thought of using 9 patches that way, but it is perfect, and tied together nicely with all those blue star point. I like to work on those big number scale, small block quilts, too! I love the scrappy look of them. Yours is fabulous.

Terri said...

And these are looking good. I see you are using a variety of white on white prints. I love to do that. Gives more texture to the project. (Plus you don't have to worry about running out.)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

love it!! It has everything that I love stars, blue and white. Great job!

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Your quilt is going to be terrific. The blocks are great.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love your blocks... the scrappy WoW prints make them look so fresh. I must try these one day.