Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crazy Today



I've finished my May block for the CQJP 2013 Journal Project.   


Chocolate Truffles...



...rickrack to mimic the chocolate papers...cupcake ribbon...feather stitch...

...chocolate colored buttonhole wheels...buttons that look like cookies to me...is what the May block is all about.   Along with all the other blocks I hope to have a lap quilt someday called "Crazy Cravings". 

I've randomly pinned together all the blocks finished so far plus the one I'm working on for June so I can check out how my "Crazy Cravings" lap quilt looks so far. 

And since I'll be doing some slow stitching today on my June block (lower right) I'm linking up with some other slow stitchers at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday. 







6 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Looks scrumptious! So much work in a crazy quilt, yours looks great!

Missy Shay said...

I love the theme of your crazy quilt! Iy is looking great!

libbyquilter said...

what a cute crazy idea this is~!!
your work is lovely~!

:-)
libbyQ

audrey said...

Wow! Looking very rich and yummy.:)

Quilter Kathy said...

Just fabulous work!
Thanks so much for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching and showing us your crazy-ness LOL !

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the crazy cravings idea!