Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Scrap Quilts

AmysCreativeSide.com





My entry into the Scrap Quilt category of the Blogger's Quilt Festival organized by Amy of Amy's Creative Side is called Hi-Ho Cherrio after a game I loved playing as a child and play now with my grandchildren.  The pattern is Japanese X and +  by Amy Gunson of Badskirt blog.  I love this pattern and plan on making another one some day soon.  I quilted it on my DSM with swirls. 

Hi Ho Cherrio!
Japanese X and +
69x77
Machine quilted
For me



4 comments:

Little Island Quilting said...

Fantastic. Love the X and Y block and love scrap quilts so double love from me!

Amy said...

I love this! It is a another great quilt! Beautifully scrappy!

CitricSugar said...

Oooh - super fun!

Carolyn said...

This sure is a scrappy quilt. Lovely!