Saturday, April 20, 2013

Green Birds Attack!


Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Green for April

No crumby green bear paws blocks this week.  I tried something different with a few of my bigger green scraps - Birds! I used a pattern from Block Lotto.  Background calls for light blue but I used blue scraps in my stash.   Don't know what I'm going to do with them but now that I finally have the hang of them I think I'll be making some more.  Are you green with envy???

To see what others have been doing with their green scraps check out the linky party at SoScrappy. While you are at it get your green scraps out and join in and show us your stuff!


12 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your little birds! Love their little legs. They are so CUTE!!!!!

Sarah said...

The little green birdies are so cute. Ive printed that block from block lotto cos I like it so much!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

ADORABLE! These are just the cutest... thanks for including the pattern.

Angie said...

Too cute! I'm saving the pattern for future use - thanks for sharing!

Julierose said...

Such cute birds--I love them!! A very sweet piece...Julierose

scraphappy said...

What cute little birds. Paper piecing is such a nice way to use up odd sizes

Edith said...

Those birds are great! I really like the blue green combo.

Katie Z. said...

You picked a great block!

Ellen said...

I think I am - they are adorable.

Quilter Kathy said...

What a fun bird parade!!

Cathy Tomm said...

wow great birds. You got so many done.

Deb A said...

Such cute birds. Thanks for the pattern link. Will you continue these in next month's color?